Sunday, November 30, 2008

TeXaS is a BiG StAtE


Well we made it back after a lllooooonnnnnnnngggggg ole drive across the great state of Texas. We went to Arizona for Thanksgiving to visit all of Dave's family and had an amazing time-- I will blog all the pics and video fun as soon as I am less tired--LOL
As we passed back into Texas the sign reads "Welcome to Texas/Drive Friendly" Our family tradition is to sing Deep in the Heart of Texas--We disturbed our dog Daisy with all of the clapping as she was resting so nicely on my lap--
Dave is the MAN--he drove the entire trip, however, I did offer to help but he kept insisting he was fine. Our van was THE BOMB--it made travelling so much nicer.
ANYHOW-- hopefully I will feel up to blogging all the festivities of our Thanksgiving trip tomorrow.
Adios for now.

6 comments:

Lisa Allen said...

Hi sweetie, I hope that you are recouperating from your road trip nicely.. Texas is a BIG state, it is ridiculously BIG. I am glad traveling is easier in the van!!

Mike, Jen, McKenna and Jackson said...

Cant wait to see the pics. I will have mine up soon. Love ya---lets try to chat whats good for you???

Penny said...

Missed you Deb. So glad you are back. Can't wait for the pics and the funny stories about the FAMILY ROAD TRIP. hahaha

Andrea "The H family" said...

hi....texas is huge. I hated that drive. So..your back. Call me today. Sorry I had to rush off. Had to get Hannah bean to Dr.
Love you honey,
A

EO said...

Hey Deb... thought I'd check in on your blog today :)

Looks like a fun trip... I've only done that drive across Texas twice on the way to Colorado, and it is FAR. Yes Tejas is a big state!

Penny said...

Thinking of you!!!