Sunday, November 16, 2008

Feeling a bit of Stress

I'm feeling some stress- There is always so much to do it seems-- I am always behind on laundry- ALWAYS clean clothes that need to be folded and put away-ALWAYS dirty clothes in the hamper piling up and piling up-- I look around and there is so much deep cleaning to do but it seems that the only cleaning I ever do is the same stuff-- just the surface clutter that builds daily-- I am in need of a "chore chart" and the energy to enforce the chore duties when my children complain and moan!
I am feeling stress to BLOG MORE-- So much happens in our little family and it hard for me to keep up with the blog these days-- I want to- I really do but for some reason I am just wiped out at the end of the day and blogging our lives or my thoughts hasn't been happening lately!
For instance...
Thinking about my upcoming week makes me tired! Working Monday and Wednesday-- and The much anticipated birth of Hannah Hope Hughes is this Wednesday--so I get to meet her that evening! Then it's up to visit big brother Luke on Thursday! Josh has his end of season Panther Party Thursday evening and then Daisy our dog is being spayed Friday early a.m.! I am to drop her off at 7:30 and pick her up at 3pm in McKinney!--This will make for a crazy busy 'getting to school and picking up from school' routine on that Friday-- Also, Jilly has a Thanksgiving Program and Feast on Friday morning beginning at 9:00am! AND it's Jordan's 12th Birthday Friday!! SO--she has festivities planned for that evening--BUT she has her final Volleyball game that night!-- PLUS we are going out of town to visit family so I must launder and organize all week long in order to leave out Monday! ahhhhhhhh (sigh) I guess I should go to bed so I can tackle my week!
I'll leave you with some fun pictures from when Jillian and I went to the Pumpkin Patch with her pre-school-- We went on Halloween day--so...as you can see-- I am WAY behind on the blog updates-- This is Jillian and the little goat that LOVED HER and that SHE LOVED BACK! She ran out of food to feed it but it kept licking her-- She asked me if she could kiss it! I said no but that she could hug it--so she did through the fencing as it licked her face! ughh! :)
This is THE ONE! We still have it on our fireplace!
We rode on a "Hay Ride" around a little pond! This is Jillian with her 2 teachers!

It was a fun day at the Owen's Farm!
This is Jillian hugging the goat!

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

oh honey! you have so, so much going on. I pray for a smooth week sweetie. You tell JorJor that her/Luke will have a great birthday on Friday! I'm praying for the Waters family and this trip. It's A LOT of stuff going on at 1x!! Call me!
Love you,
A