Here are the kids saying their Goodbyes with Aunt Aner-- and Jordan feeling Hannah move around!!

NOW-- Josh HEARS Hannah!! I swear he said-- "I heard something!!"

Well--each year our annual photo shoot gets more phenomenal!! Andrea is such a TALENTED PHOTOGRAPHER!! Glad she is our Aunt! LOL I don't want to show too many as it would spoil our Christmas Card!
Here is a little teaser...








3 comments:
Great pictures Deb! Your family is so gorgeous and photogenic! Good luck choosing a pic! Great job Aunt Aner!
(PS...isn't she HUGE? sshh don't tell her)
LOL at Ericka's comment! So funny. Yes! I'm huge people! I'm freaking huge.
Hey..did your dad scroll down to the 2nd entry?! I hope he didn't miss the photo's of the kids!
Well, I must confess...the Waters kids will make the cut for my new website home page. Only pretty kids allowed! LOL!
Great pictures. I'm so jealous... And she is HUGE!! Your kids are so beautiful!!
Post a Comment