So, it's Friday night and we decided to take Daisy on a walk down around the corner to a bluebonnet field. She does not like being on a leash. She balked and backed up and shook her head back and forth for a good 10 minutes. Dave had to lead her down the sidewalk for the 1st little while then Josh took over. We had a blast taking pictures and running through the bluebonnets. The kids made a game to run full speed around the field trying NOT to step on the beautiful TX state flowers!
These are my 3 favorite pics of the kids...
Josh being loved by Daisy!

Sweet Jillian smelling a Bluebonnet

Jordan and Daisy Pose!

4 comments:
I love the Bluebonnets. Daisy is going to be so spoiled with all three of your kids loving on her. Where does Daisy sleep at night with you? You know I'm kidding, your head would explode from allergies. How is that going by the way?
amazingly- my allergies are non-existent!!! Well except for ragweed or whatever is in the air-as the mornings give me runny nose and sniffles because it's springtime in TX! 2 days before we were to get Daisy I told a friend of mine that I hoped I didn't have to live on Claritin and Zyrtec and she said 'maybe Heavenly Father will take them away so you can have a pet for your family' (Then we talked about how wonderful it will be for the kids to have someone to love and loves back even when it feels the whole rest of the world is against you!) SO, My friend Chris and I prayed for no allergies! :) It is truly an answered prayer!!
Thank you for sharing Daisy with us. I love seeing her. She is very precious and your kids are obviously loving it!
I want her! What a great day! Love the pic of Jillian and the bluebonnets, I didn't realize they were out yet? I need to get pictures of them, I haven't seen any?
Post a Comment