Jordan and Josh's Elementary school Choir at Firewheel mall- (It was COLD!)
Josh right before he was about to sing his solo..."The sleigh had reindeer in the front!" Then choir sings--"on Christmas Day on Christmas Day!" Josh: "They like to whistle snort and grunt!" then choir sings: "On Christmas Day in the Morning!" :)
After I spent the morning with Jillian at her Christmas Program and party-- I hustled to Firewheel Mall to see Jordan and Josh sing! I missed their first performance at a nursing home. SO because I had taken so much video on my camera of Jillian-- my memory card went FULL right as Josh was about to sing his SOLO!!!! I did capture Jordan in her short quartet-- But I mostly just have footage of miss Jilly-(and it will make you laugh!)
(Check my blog later for more footage--Jordan's quartet is still coming! It's taking a long time to upload!)


6 comments:
so fun honey! Loved, loved the video.
WOW...You were busy that day...Great job on the video footage.
Completely adorable! Reminds me of being in choir 5th and 6th grade... we had so much fun!
LOL, now that's some harmony!!
So cute!! Girl, you don't know cold till you come to my neck of the woods!!
I love your new heading on the top of your blog! Beautiful design work!
Post a Comment