Here is our Christmas Scene...
AFTER Santa visited and BEFORE it was discovered!
AFTER Santa visited and BEFORE it was discovered!
Thanks Grandaddy and Grandma Jan--also Uncle Charley and Aunt Susan & Chris!!
Josh now has a literal Arsenal of Nerf Guns!!! We had a blast playing together!!
We got Dave a "headlamp" as he is the Scoutmaster for the Young Men at Church!!Now he can set up his Tent in the dark!! :) LOL
Josh is exploring his stocking!!Santa brought Josh a Jr. Set of Golf Clubs with lots of practice balls and tees!
We all made lots of divets in the front yard yesterday--
It's a good thing our yard is mostly weeds!! LOL
(please ignore my yuckky carpet--it will be laminate floor come Feb. :))
Ahhh-Thank you Aunt Kathy and Uncle Gary for the Pretty Dress!! Jillian actually had snuck this gift into her room last week and then came out and told ME to close my eyes-- When I did she shouted..."SUPRISE!!" Anyhow-- We wrapped it back up and she RE-openned it Christmas Morning and LOVED it just as much as the 1st time she unwrapped it!!
Here is Jordan with her Santa gift... An "I-Live" A Karoake Machine that you can dock your I-Pod in and it will convert all your i-tunes to Karoake format so you can SING SING SING! In fact right now-- Jordan is singing on her microphone in her room "The Jonas Brothers...The Year 3000"
This is Chris who doesn't like his picture taken-- I teased him about his 'Kid Rock' Hair!
Christmas Eve we spent with Aunt Connie & Uncle Bob--You have to pronounce "Aunt" as "A'int"!!
I think she is so beautiful-- She gleams-- and is looking a lot like
Her mother& My Great Grandmother Mamaw!!
We ate good food and laughed and remembered!
I love Christmas Eves with My mother's family!
Here is a NEW FACE in the family!! Carolyn and John's newest addition....RYAN!!
We had a wonderful Christmas!! Hope yours was as well!!!




7 comments:
Looks like you all had fun too! Loved the pictures. I love Jillians facial expression with the orange. Too cute!
What a great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Deb: What did Santa bring you?
Well I have a LONG list from Santa this year--- Wolfgang Puck stainless pots and pans set!! Estee Lauder makeup and perfume! And my fav PinK Pashmina that I haven't taken off yet-- It's from "New York" LOL I'll post myself with it on when I put some make up on! LOL
oh honey! So adorable. I cracked up at Dave's light on his head!LOL!! SO Missy!! once again!! Where are you and what did you get?? I want to sing on Jordan's song machine. Sounds like so much fun. Great to see Aunt Connie. Your pictures are so great honey.
What's a Pashmina??
google Pashmina and you'll see! It's a scarf/wrap/fashion accessory!!
Oh Deb, looks like you had a great Christmas... so fun to have kiddos around. I miss my brothers being little, made Christmas morning so fun :)
What is the ipod karoake thing Jordan got, that sounds crazy fun!
Post a Comment