Monday, October 29, 2007

Our Visit!

We were thrilled to learn that Grandaddy and Grandma Jan were coming to TEXAS!! They arrived on a Wednesday for a 6 day stay in the Great State of TX! They headed up to Sherman upon arrival to visit with Grandma Jan's sister and family and stayed til Friday morning! I kept the kiddos home from school Friday as I wanted them to spend as much time as possible with their Grandparents!
As you can see...The kids were over-joyed to be with their Grandaddy!
We looked at all the latest scrapbook pages!
We went to Restland to visit Grandma Sylvia's Grave.
Grandaddy holding his Grandaughters hands.
Jillian and Grandaddy!
We enjoyed spending time with Grandma Jan and Grandaddy-- Time went too fast! The kids so need these experiences with loving Grandparents-- We had a fun 10 hours of bonding!

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Waters Family said...

To answer your question A-- I have NO IDEA?? LOL xoxo you