
I really would love to go shopping! Not window browsing but 'go buy things' shopping!! I LOVE going to Target or Lowes or Sam's Club and I would love to go there and not have to use RESTRAINT! New clothes or stocking up on tons of groceries or home improvement stuff that I need-- I just got this itch to buy stuff-- BUT I CAN'T!!! And that pretty much sucks! :) I know there are much more important things in life than to Shop -- It's just that the shopping I'd love to do is actually stuff that we really NEED not just want! Anyhow, I just thought I'd vent!
2 comments:
Deb: I know how it feels to not be able to go shopping. It's different to feel sad because you can't get what the kids need vs. just things they want. Your a great Mom and you give them all of you not material things. They will remember that and they will talk about the one thing you ARE finally able to get them for many years later. ASK Aner about the Guess Jeans and David the Parachute Pants. Josh was born at a good time so he got to get pretty much what ever he wanted. David and Andrea are more appreciative because of their situation growing up. Love You Deb...
Deb... Target is such a weakness for me. I can drop some serious cash at that place. I had to stop "grocery shopping" there because my groceries were expanding to clothes, jewelry, shoes, CDs, candles, etc.
Bad bad Target!
Post a Comment