Saturday, October 6, 2007

Need Batteries to Blog


I'm dying to blog our trip to the State Fair. My camera's batteries died while Dave was taking my picture while sitting in my "dream" mini-van at the auto show at the fair. I had just taken Dave's picture while he sat in the driver seat of a Dodge Viper! Yeah--- His DREAM and my 'realistic' DREAM are quite opposite! LOL -- anyhow, Sorry to my blog friends who check on me only to see the same last blog entry. Hopefully early in the week I'll have fresh batteries so I can get the pictures out of my camera and onto my blog! OH and FYI-I haven't been doing too good with WW core but I DID lose 2 pounds this week. yippee!

9 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

DEBBIE! Honey !! 5 lbs!! And you thought you've been doing bad. I'm so elated!
however missy! I'm seriously bummed about no pics of the fun. What a great photo op! I so miss you. Let's talk tomorrow.
SUN?

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hey sweetie...need to create a header for you. K?

EO said...

Love your new page layout Deb... and way to go on the WW! Doing great!

Lisa Allen said...

That is AMAZING!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! It is hard at first to change things but apparently you are doing it. 5lbs is alot, don't underestimate your efforts. Great Job!!!I didn't go up to Aners because of thr rain but I think she did pretty well. I got a Canon S5is powershot. It is so great. It is my first as well. I am just so proud of you...at 5lbs WW gives you a little star sticker, just give your self one and lets pretend. MMMkay??

Penny said...

Deb: So proud of you. Keep it up.
Just remember it takes TIME. Hang in there I'm cheering for you Sweetie Pie. Bummed about no State Fair Pics. Did you ride the new Sky Ride?

EO said...

Deb, looks like you have the fever too... constant blog layout changes. I do love this fall look though :)

Hope you get your camera batteries soon!

Andrea "The H family" said...

ohhhh, love your layout honey!!

Penny said...

Love your layout. Fall is a fun time of year. The colors are so awesome.

Bob Haire said...

State Fair of Texas! That's the one thing i miss. Best weather of the year. You are doing good on WW. Keep up the good work--before long you will even feel better too.
Love Dad. xoxoxox