Saturday, March 5, 2011

Honest update

Oh my gosh... I am so down in the dumps of life as of late. I actually feel likeI am on a 'bi-polar' emotional rollercoaster. I have to keep telling myself that... Everything is going to be ok... I am going to be ok and better in the longrun. It's difficult to deal with my children's sadness when I am such an emotional wreck myself. I fear I am wearing out my friends and family with my neediness. I just want to have a great job instantly and have my heart not be sad or longing for what was. Wish I could fast forward to happier times... I know they are on the horizon. Please continue to pray for me and my children that we can be carried through this season of change.

5 comments:

Camily said...

Deb--so good to hear an update. I am praying for you and your children! Love you! If you ever want to talk, call/email me! I love yoU!!!

Krista said...

Oh honey - I know things are tough right now...You are not bi-polar - just grieving. And, that is o.k. Your kids are too - and yes, it will be a while before everyone is feeling better - I get that whole "fast forward to happier times". I'm still here - you can call me - I can talk during the day while everyone is at school! Love you!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Sweetie...YOU ARE NORMAL. YOU ARE NORMAL. This is NORMAL FEELING when you go through this. I love you. SO MUCH!!!

Jill said...

Hey Debbie,

For some reason I decided to check in on you, and I'm sorry that I had no idea what was going on. I'll be thinking about and praying for you and your kiddos. I miss seeing you each time I drop off Charlie!

EO said...

Deb Deb, I am SO so so sorry for how you are feeling right now. It's a major thing and you are not abnormal for having roller coaster emotions. That said, PRAYING for you! Really. Praying for you girl.