
Halloween Night!The whole gang! The Construction workers.... aka.... Jordan and Casie are making the picture too reflective! ;)
Natasha and Jillian sitting in the back of the Suburban counting and trading candy!
Josh and Savannah-- They were the marathon trick-or-treaters team-mates!
We have a gangster, Ghost Buster, 2 Salsa Dancers with the Dads and skinny Tish in the backrow!
Jillian's Texas Ranger Pumpkin!! She won 1st prize at her school in the "funniest" category! She was so thrilled-- she got a neat Halloween t-shirt that lights up as her prize!

2 comments:
I love your pictures! You can always see how happy everyone is and that they are having so much fun!!
And I loove the Rangers Pumpkin! She totally deserved the prize!
Once again, you're an awesome mom!
Love you!
As usual, great picture story Debbie! Great costumes, EVERYONE! I Love the Rangers Pumpkin! Looks like everyone had a great time. Everyone just keeps growing!
Post a Comment