A day with Aunt Aner, Hannah, and Luke!
This is the ONE and ONLY pic of Luke... I'm so sad-- got tons of Hannah as you will see below. He was a bit camera shy-- well not shy... more like annoyed! LOL I actually videoed him playing with his trains and when I called his name for him to look my way-- he just said in a straightforward flabbergasted way-- "CAMERA"-- as if to tell me... "STOP filming me!" haha I just love this sweet boy! I could sit and watch him play and interact and ask him fun questions about his "play" for hours! I sincerely wish I had more opportunity to do just that-- He is an amazing sweet boy!
This is the ONE and ONLY pic of Luke... I'm so sad-- got tons of Hannah as you will see below. He was a bit camera shy-- well not shy... more like annoyed! LOL I actually videoed him playing with his trains and when I called his name for him to look my way-- he just said in a straightforward flabbergasted way-- "CAMERA"-- as if to tell me... "STOP filming me!" haha I just love this sweet boy! I could sit and watch him play and interact and ask him fun questions about his "play" for hours! I sincerely wish I had more opportunity to do just that-- He is an amazing sweet boy!
Does that foot taste good?? in a real syrupy sweet high pitched voice... that's how Jilly talks to Hannah Bow!


Josh was loving it!
Here we go... These over the top cute Red Patton Boots that actually belonged to Aner when she was a babe! So cute!
Aren't they Pretty? I think so!



CARUSO STEAM HOT ROLLERS FUN DAY... Jillian was so excited to have curly hair for a day!


SPA DAY!!
Dave is gonna kill me!
Dave is gonna kill me!

THE FOURTH OF JULY... Here they are in their Red White and Blue and very unthrilled for me to take their pics!

I know I look awful but I had to put it on otherwise someday when I looke back at this blog there will be no pictures of me on here. So... ugly gray roots and double chins must appear on the blog! ughgh
Here is skinny handsome Dave and Josher boy!
Daddy's girl Jill Bill! She's a sweety pie.... such a loving angel girl! OH how she brings us Joy!
Let's go back to Father's Day weekend...
We were "Grill Shopping" at Sears when we found the most amazing new Dyson Fan-- no blades-- just a wind tunnel of air. Simple things amuse us! LOL
Finally found THE Grill at Lowes! It is an amazing grill too! Dave is an expert bbqer!
Next we ate us some ribs at Red, Hot, and Blue! well, I actually had my usual standby favorite which is pulled pork sandwich Memphis style (means coleslaw on top) with warm german style potato salad. yum.
Here is the RIB GIRL -- TEXAS GIRL! ;)
Here are some fun "Cabela's" Pics from our Father's Day Outing! Jordan being a fish.
Jill and Josh posing in front of one of the many many stuffed creatures! It was awesome... Like a Museum for Free or Like an Air Conditioned Zoo! I highly recommend for everyone to go to Cabela's for the scenery!
Well.. that's it for now-- now it's 3:42 AM! I better get to bed.. It's GALVESTON OHH GALVESTON in the morning! LOL









3 comments:
Precious summer fun! I love the pics of your kids--they are beautiful! And, love everyone getting facials, and the giant fish pillow!
Only one thing missing, sweetie! YOU!
Love you!
Wow Deb, everyone is getting so big! Laughing at Luke/Hannah pics.... Luke looking down and Hannah eating her toe :). Your kids are all beautiful! Looks like a fun-filled summer. Hope to see you soon!
testing email
Post a Comment