So sweet! I bet he loves that! And I love that there's a picture of you in there! I haven't seen you in forever!!!!! Love the song and the poem! So sweet . . .
Well I just came in from a long day at the mission office and the mission home only to see 3 of the most wonderful faces and voices in the whole world wishing me a Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Thank you,thank you, thank you!!! I really appreciate it and love you all. Can't wait to see you. We are down to our final 15 days but we love our mission and will be a little sad to go.
DEBBIE!! OH MY GAWD!! This is probably my favorite video of the kids to date. (next to Dave doing the WII) LOL! I loved Jilly's ending!! Awww, this touched my heart greatly! I bet your daddy loved it!!
3 comments:
So sweet! I bet he loves that! And I love that there's a picture of you in there! I haven't seen you in forever!!!!! Love the song and the poem! So sweet . . .
Well I just came in from a long day at the mission office and the mission home only to see 3 of the most wonderful faces and voices in the whole world wishing me a Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Thank you,thank you, thank you!!! I really appreciate it and love you all. Can't wait to see you. We are down to our final 15 days but we love our mission and will be a little sad to go.
DEBBIE!! OH MY GAWD!! This is probably my favorite video of the kids to date. (next to Dave doing the WII) LOL!
I loved Jilly's ending!! Awww, this touched my heart greatly! I bet your daddy loved it!!
Post a Comment